Patchwork (Definition): (noun) needlework in which small pieces of cloth in different designs, colors, or textures are sewn together. “a quilt of patchwork”.
Designers Using Patchwork Now:
- Ralph Lauren
- Isabel Marant
- J. Crew
- Tory Burch
- Dolce and Gabbana
How to Coordinate a Patchwork Dress:
Combine a patchwork dress with loafers, ballet flats, boots, or sneakers, a jacket and a bucket hat.
Where to Buy Patchwork Gear on a Budget:
- zara.com https://www.zara.com
- shein.com https://www.shein.com
- t.j.maxx.com https://www.tjmaxx.com
- april cornell.com https://www.aprilcornell.com
- target.com https://www.target.com